• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 In Philly Junk yard

There is a 74-75 2002 in Shortys U-Pull it just outside of philadelphia. I was there eariler and started to take the rear out. Its a lsd unit, and is basicly out. This was going to be my spare, but i wont have time to go back. I hope somebody can find a good home for it. The car had 4 steel wheels that looked tho have new tires on them and the engine and transmission are still in-place.

1974 Cinnabar M2: S14/320CR/391LSD/Turbo Exhaust/Turbo Radiator/323 Trailing Arms/Ground Control Coilovers

can you grab the rear lights and the license plate lights for me? Im trying to get some for my 74'

74' malaga automatic 2002, ST 22mm & 19mm sways, Bilstein HD H&R Racing Springs, 40/40 weber, Petronix ignition, 320i Radiator, urethane, Ireland big brake for front and rear, Kevlar race pads.