• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bav Auto Leather Seat covers or other ideas?

tsho

Hi All,

Anyone used the $$ Bav auto leather seat covers, front or rear? Trying to find inexpensive (ish) way to rehab a pair of Front Flofits, and and rear bench seat in the wrong interior color...

Found a sheepskin place online that offered a sport style cover, that would fit the Flofits, but lost the URL... Not sure what to do on the rears, 6 series or $400 for an upholsterer...

Any thoughts and pics appreciated.

Tom

73 "50/50" Colorado (new to me and undergoing makeover)

Hi All,

Anyone used the $$ Bav auto leather seat covers, front or rear? Trying to find inexpensive (ish) way to rehab a pair of Front Flofits, and and rear bench seat in the wrong interior color...

Found a sheepskin place online that offered a sport style cover, that would fit the Flofits, but lost the URL... Not sure what to do on the rears, 6 series or $400 for an upholsterer...

Any thoughts and pics appreciated.

Tom

73 "50/50" Colorado (new to me and undergoing makeover)

I use the BavAuto covers on my E30. The definitely look like seat covers, although they look much better and are much more comfortable than cheaper alternatives. I can take pics if it would be helpful.

Also, I went with the 6 series rear seats in the o2 and it was actually pretty easy to make them look nice and fit them.

'71 inka 'Ingrid'

I use the BavAuto covers on my E30. The definitely look like seat covers, although they look much better and are much more comfortable than cheaper alternatives. I can take pics if it would be helpful.

Also, I went with the 6 series rear seats in the o2 and it was actually pretty easy to make them look nice and fit them.

'71 inka 'Ingrid'

My e30 seats are standard.

I bought the e24 seats on ebay (a steal at $15 a piece!) I would recommend buying the rear center console with it. Mine didn't come with one and I tried to make one that works, but I can't get it to look right, but even the seats alone make the car look much sportier.

'71 inka 'Ingrid'

My e30 seats are standard.

I bought the e24 seats on ebay (a steal at $15 a piece!) I would recommend buying the rear center console with it. Mine didn't come with one and I tried to make one that works, but I can't get it to look right, but even the seats alone make the car look much sportier.

post-379-1366758558049_thumb.jpg

'71 inka 'Ingrid'