• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Merry X-Mas to everyone here! and thank you for everything!

brucedemuro

Merry X-Mas to all you guys here and an even better happy new year.

I'm gonna take a moment here to try and express my gratitude for

helping me out with all the different subjects through this year,

its good to know that there's still people out there who give without

expecting nothing in return, people who help out no strings attached.

Its a wonderful thing we've got working here and I hope it never ends!

Seriously guys I wish you the merryest of X-Mas and an awesome new year!

Cheers,

Bruce

PS: Remember that if there is anything I can help out with just let me know ;)

Ok, Let her rip!

happy new year.

Bruce

I have to go to Uraguay on business next year (no date set; first quarter, probably). Can you email me offline with a little local knowledge -- the typical where to go, what-to-do, what-not-to-do type stuff? It would be greatly appreciated. Offline at DavidBowen5828 at comcast dot net. No rush; I'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

• 2 months later...

Perdona que tarde tanto para responder, me acabo de dar cuenta que habia un post nuevo :P

I'm 19 years old, I currently live here in montevideo and I own a 1968 2002ti (el modelo mas viejo con todo el tablero con los switches chicos y todo el cromo bajo el tablero a lo largo de la consola) with some alpina upgrades, the car belonged to my grand father and on 2003 my dad, my grandpa and me "almost" completely restored it (i say almost because im missing just a few details some tweaking needed). For my surprise when I turned 18 my grandfather gave me the car as my birthday present (that deffenetly was the best gift I've ever receved).

I'm currently about to start a complete engine rebuild and im hoping to have her back up and running for next summer...

Thats pretty much it... currently studing and always taking apart and puting back together the car... I suppose that for some day near the year 2548 I'll finish her :P

Well Paulo un gusto ver gente de aca por estos pagos,

keep in touch!

Abrazo,

Bruce

Ok, Let her rip!