• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Auto-X Sacramento June 2/3 I know you losers won't show up!

I don't know why I even bother posting this, as I know nobody will race. Everybody talks about more power and big brakes, yet afraid to take it to the track. A bunch of garage queens. I bet your 2002's don't even run!

http://www.sfrscca.org/solo2/Sacramento/Cup20075.htm

I hope this motivates somebody; you're not really losers and I love all of you

Norm

• Administrators

sorry, Norm, i will not be there this year for the charity event. I am teaching A/X school on saturday and have to go to a wedding on sunday. Oh well, i will have to finally see your car running after the tunning some other day.

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

I was going to make both days ( might as well get my 35$ worth )

I have some friends that are going also ( they are regulars ), I believe they normally run the morning group but I'll know better tonight and post back up.

Charlie Mac in Sacramento.

My Blog

I'm an كافر

I went today and we were in the afternoon group for street mod. I had a great time and learned a whole bunch about my car, well 3 main things anyway.

I need some real front tires, not the hockey puck M&S on the front now.

I need some stiffer rear springs, the cut stock ones aren't cutting it.

I seriously MUST HAVE an LSD, smoking the inside rear tire all the time does not make for fast laps.

Street mod is in the morning group tommorow.

My Blog

I'm an كافر

I got a good video of your third run and your right front tire does lock up at least three times. Nice and smooth otherwise. I learned something too this weekend. Always walk the track. I got lost on the first two times out and made a fool of myself. The course workings we're yelling at me as I almost went backwards. Actually it seems that others DNF'ed this way too. Not a good day at the track. One run completed @73.215

Norm

I beat ya with a 70. The run you taped was a 72 and I did really crappy in a couple of spots where I overdrove the car ( hence the locked tires ).

I'd love to see that footage, if you can get it under 10 megs you can Email it to me at Imapinepig at surewest dot net .

My Blog

I'm an كافر