• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heater Box Wires

lsixt

Do these two wires (in photo) plug into the heater box or to something else? They will fit along with the other wires that are plugged into the box. They were un-attached when I got the heater box, so I don't know if they came loose, or if they plug into something else and something else into the box (where these two wires would fit).

Thanks,

Len

post-1447-13667578282306_thumb.jpg

Yes they do connect to the spade tips on the box.

The three wires control the low, medium and high speed for the fan.

The green wire with the male spade tip goes to the negative female spade connector.

We will have to see if anyone can tell us which colors are low, medium, high or the I, II, III connections.

Before you install the box, take a 12v source and ensure the heater fan works in all three speeds and with the flaps in all possible positions.

I know People who put the box back in the car, and the wire inside the box has slipped off and the box had to come back out to attach the wire inside the box.

I know People who put the box in and the fan hit the flaps because the fan was not in the right position on the shaft.

Signed,

People

"90% of your carb problems are in the ignition, Mike."

1972 2000tii Touring #3422489

1972 2002tii with A4 system #2761680

FAQ member #5