• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COOL RACING VIDEO

Whale

Found this on Youtube. It may have been posted before. If so, sorry for the re-post.

The video shows how important brakes and bottom end are in a race car.

The driver isn't to shabby either.

Have a look....

Wow--

Dang, that red car (is that an Alfa?) spinning out almost took out the driver with the camera.

You really have to be willing to risk totalling your car to race bumper-to-bumper like that .. I'm surprised there wasn't more damage! Some great cars there, BMW CoupeSports.. etc..

I'm surprised that Porsche couldn't seem to get around the 2002s at the 3:00 mark.. what's wrong with that car?! Or are the 2002s just that awesome.

Last fun car: '98 Volvo V70R AWD

Next fun car, and occupation: Looking for the right BMW 2002 or e28

Well, I may differ in my opinions about the 02 driver. In most corners he could have been way sooner on the gaz on the exit. His driving was a bit "abrupt" (throttle and steering wise) and cutting on the inside everytime lead to the 2002 clipping the back of the Porsche, which is very unfriendly in Vintage Racing. Just because you plant your nose in the corner, doesn't mean you own the corner.

Massivescript_specs.jpg

Brake harder. Go faster.

• 7 months later...