• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Search does not work

I used to use the old google search engine on this site to find things, but now I cannot find anything.

What do I need to do to find a topic as simple as "valve adjustment order" without having to read pages and pages of stuff.

Obviously I am doing something wrong but the search should be easier to use.\Please advise,

Frank,  SaharaX2
'75 2002 Sahara (Janice)
'74 2002 Sahara (Camilla) dearly departed
'76 2002 Anthrazit (Gonzo) now daughters car

• Administrators

Actually you should use the Forum Search. Check the "Search for all terms" box and look at some other option and you will get a lot of results.

The problem is that there are a lot of topics discussing valve adjustment :)

We also have an article describing valve adjustment at http://www.bmw2002faq.com/content/view/21/32/

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

• 2 months later...

The real thing is that the search still does not work on this site.

I know that there is a lot of recent discussion about "how to fix 2002's" on this site but I can't find it.

To do a search I have to go to the Roadfly 2002 site and look up the subject.

I know the info is on this site and is more current than the replies on the roadfly site, but when I am looking for something the search on the roadfly site works and this one just gives essentially all responses remotely related rather than specific areas of interest. When the system was set up with Google, it worked. Now it doesn't.

Frank,  SaharaX2
'75 2002 Sahara (Janice)
'74 2002 Sahara (Camilla) dearly departed
'76 2002 Anthrazit (Gonzo) now daughters car