• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bring back the Datsun 510/BMW 2002/Alfa Giulietta

guess whose tracks these are leading up to where we jumped the curb??? and guess what car we were in??? thats right, that great handling opel of jonnys. im still picking dirt out of my lucious blonde locks. i thought id never see my family again. by the way, we hit the curb after doing a 180 coming thru the previous turn at about 60 mph.

How many times do I have to tell you?? It was the rear balloon tires I had on it at the time!!!! And you think I didn't know you'd bring that picture into the loop?

You all shoulda heard Blunt SCREAMING like a little girl WITH HIS ARMS FLAILING!!!

i HAD TOTAL CONTROL THE WHOLE TIME.

hAD i NOT pulled on the e-brake....you woulda be running home to change your panties.

Rare 6 cyl. Manta: (4wd???) 8-)

goldmanta.sized.jpg

6cylmant.jpg

Hey Blunt!!! Thanks for the Opel thong panties for Xmas!! I wear 'em everyday!!!!!!

asconathong.jpg

BUS_CARDfaq.jpg

AKA: "Captain Obvious"

Drivers:

'72 '02

75 Opel Ascona

e21

2-e30's

2-e28's

15+ parts cars

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/fosters.3

Finally! I'm glad someone shed some light onthis photo i've had sitting around forever. I always wondered what kind of car this was.

Someone mis-identfied it as an '02 in a forum somewhere... I knew that wasn't right, but I was thinking it was some highly modified Datsun or Toyota...

Here's more:

post-1819-13667572829157_thumb.jpg

SIG4.jpg

click signature above for my resto blog

Finally! I'm glad someone shed some light onthis photo i've had sitting around forever. I always wondered what kind of car this was.

Someone mis-identfied it as an '02 in a forum somewhere... I knew that wasn't right, but I was thinking it was some highly modified Datsun or Toyota...

Here's more:

That car is OUTTA CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111

8-)

oNE DAY...I will build one of these!!! "Mantascona"

asconamanta.sized.jpg

BUS_CARDfaq.jpg

AKA: "Captain Obvious"

Drivers:

'72 '02

75 Opel Ascona

e21

2-e30's

2-e28's

15+ parts cars

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/fosters.3

• 1 month later...

I would have to agree with that article and this thread 100%. I'm only 30 and I can't get enough of cars that have that old school, bmw '02/alfa/datsun boxiness. It just makes the car look faster, stronger and tougher. All my favourite cars have that shape, 02s, late 80s bmws, etc.. Probably the only modern car that has that look is the Audi A4/S4/RS4 though the Mazda 3 stationwagon is trying. BMWs from the 90s just looked so wimpy. Everything rounded, trying to be more aerodynamic ruined the look. Bring back bold and boxy!!!

I would have to agree with that article and this thread 100%. I'm only 30 and I can't get enough of cars that have that old school, bmw '02/alfa/datsun boxiness. It just makes the car look faster, stronger and tougher. All my favourite cars have that shape, 02s, late 80s bmws, etc.. Probably the only modern car that has that look is the Audi A4/S4/RS4 though the Mazda 3 stationwagon is trying. BMWs from the 90s just looked so wimpy. Everything rounded, trying to be more aerodynamic ruined the look. Bring back bold and boxy!!!