• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What color is the center stitching on E21 Recaros

kris

I'd be interested to find that out myself. I currently have a set of E21's at the trimmers so any info would be great.

Without wanting to hijack the thread, in having the seats re done I have had the runners powder coated as they were pretty grotty. Unfortuneatly this has meant I have had to remove the stickers which to be fair were pretty fuc... well they were in a bad state! Does anybody have artwork for new stickers? I was artworking some myself to have them produced by a printer friend but if somebody has already looked into this it would be great. Failing that, if somebody has dimensions for I will produce some myself. Obviously anybody interested in getting some is more than welcome to get in touch.

Jon

Brilliant! Cheers for that. I must be honest, Im not going totally classical with the seats - Im having a nice black leather for the head rests and outers and then a perforated black ridged centre... that is if the guy ever gets round to doing the seats! He's a friend of my mothers so it's being done as a favour - I'm still paying but Im not a priority! He's ben in the trade for many years and his workmanship is amazing but damn its taking a long time!