• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

weber 45 DCOE intake

ToddK

Tom Winston and I just dragged home the car I bought at auction. It has twin weber 45 DCOE's with an intake that with WARNEFORD DESIGN embossed on the top. Does anyone have any info on this intake? Car has 180 PSI comp in the cylinders.

post-542-13667569813571_thumb.jpg

That's the same brand of intake manifold I have on my motor (I'm running dual 40 DCOEs). They used to come in two different lengths. Mine is the longer one, and is a bit longer than many other available Weber intake manifolds. (a longer intake tract length, and higher manifold volume can aid torque and flowrate).

Warneford was an Australian company, and they made Weber intake manifolds for several different car brands/models besides BMW.

HTH...

Where we goin’? … I’ll drive…
There are some who call me... Tom too         v i s i o n a u t i k s.com   

Thanks for the info. I noticed that the intake runners were longer than usual. The manifold is a one piece unit and has a water port in it. After a little carb and plug cleaning, we got the car running pretty well; then we started to part it out. We'll finish it off tomorrow. Neither Tom nor I have room for any more cars. He is going to sell some of the stuff that came off the car.