• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alpine 500 Video Clip

evanc

Nice job.

If you end up shooting footage next year, get more of the road/cars and less of Norm. No offense Norm!

For this kind of event it's quite challeging to be a driver/participant and a camera operator. The best in my opinion would be to have a minivan that i could shoot out both side doors and the rear. The next time I shoot it will look 10x better as well, my boss uses my PD150 from time to time and he had it set to just DV, when I should have been shooting in DVCAM. That and having someone else who's never used the camera shoot on Autofocus and exposure made for a lot of unusable footage. Live and learn I guess. So I must apologize for the lack of picture quality and my encoding skills. I'll do better next time!

I also want to apologize if I offended anyone with the NWA song. It was just too perfect for me not to put f#$# the police when I had the CHP on tape. Sorry. And for those of you who like NWA I'm stoked you like it.

Evan Chong

1990 327 Touring Schwarz

70/M20 02 (Body Shop)

Project Thread: http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/option,com_forum/Itemid,50/page,viewtopic/t,339365/

• 6 months later...