• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

V @ V ...two thumbs up

First and foremost; thanks to the Sturdys for a great event. You are most gracious hosts. Next year we'll bring a car or two instead of a few parts in the Volvo wagon. Thanks too, to the folks that bought a bit or two, as I now can open EITHER door on the '02 in the garage. I look forward to seeing the roundie tail lights and short ends bumper on Otis' trailer!

Met lots of great folks from all over, and learned a thing or two (as usual) from this group. My wife even had a great time, and decided that maybe I wasn't completely crazed, after seeing what our car(s) will look like very soon. She has committed to the whole weekend next time.

We even tolerated (enjoyed) the five or so vintage Rolls Royces that crashed the party late. Any one know the year of the dark violet/black car? '29? They were very polite, albeit a little overdressed...

Look forward to next year....Dave and Vicki in western NC

PS. To cap a great weekend, we went to my 84-year old mom's for her annual Indy party (she's an Indianapolis girl), ate ribs mit biers, sang with Gomer, AND won the pot for the first time. My apologies to the Andretti family.

Glad you had a great time this weekend. The Rolls-Royce guys were having a big meet in Winston-Salem and headed out that afternoon to check out the local wineries. the few that pulled into Westbend were really nice!!!

"SAVE 'EM FROM THE CRUSHER !"

Guest Anonymous

Aha -- there you are! I owe you money for the '02 bumper. I lost your business card and, therefore, your address. Please email Otis at dbowen@mayerbrownrowe.com. Thanks!