• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Great time at V@V 2006

Thanks to Scott Sturdy and everybody who contributed and brought their fine autos. Thanks Tim for the fun carwash party on Friday. Wish I could have stayed for the Sunday drive. It was super to match up a lot of people with their cars, their faces, their spouses, kids, you name it. I think I gotta go throw beads with the guys from Arkansas/Louisiana next year for Mardi Gras -- I love the idea of heaving them out of my 02! Also the Midwest 2002 Fest looks mighty tempting. I will plan to be at the V&V next year. As always, you guys are great!

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

I'll second that Jim. It was definitely worth the drive up from southwest GA. Great to meet you and Mike Self at the carwash Friday night. I'm just now returning home after part of the morning mountain drive with Mike Pugh. He does a fantastic job setting those up, wish I could have made the whole trip to the lodge. I'll be back next year.

Regards, Garry

03' Mini Cooper S

73 2002tii A4 (sold )

67 Mini Coooper S (sold 3/06)

Guest Anonymous

Garry: Likewise very good to meet you & that's a very fine auto you have there. Scott Sturdy was saying to my wife, Mary & I, that we all are different, yet have something in common that makes us all get along so well. World peace through vintage cars....?