• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bimmerfest

jpcapoc

Things are looking better for me! I received word late today that my propshafts are ready for both my '70 and '74 tii. I recently ordered tires for the tii and got word that they're ready also. I'm thinking there's no reason not to take my "new" tii. I changed the fluids today, just inspected all the rubber, everything looks good. My plan is to get the propshaft back in and new tires mounted, then drive it around a bit tomorrow afternoon/evening. If all is good, I'm willing to take a chance driving to SB. I'll definitely want to join the caravan in Camarillo, sure would feel better with other '02ers in case I have difficulties. Again, the car has been on blocks for 28 years, so I really don't know what to expect, but it sure starts nice and purrs really sweet!

Villenuevas_BMW: please contact me, I sure would like to caravan with you from Sierra Madre to Camarillo!

post-1088-13667563474487_thumb.jpg

John Capoccia

'70 Verona

If all is good, I'm willing to take a chance driving to SB. I'll definitely want to join the caravan in Camarillo, sure would feel better with other '02ers in case I have difficulties. Again, the car has been on blocks for 28 years, so I really don't know what to expect, but it sure starts nice and purrs really sweet!

Villenuevas_BMW: please contact me, I sure would like to caravan with you from Sierra Madre to Camarillo!

That is great news, John. I am coming down to Camarillo from Santa Barbara 6am Sat. to drive back up with all you '02s. Gee, Golf & Inka, that should wake them up.

Here is Pierre's info on the Classic Caravan from Camarillo::"2002s, 1600, Neu Klasse, Bavarias, Coupes, and early E12s and anyone else who wants to join.

We have been promised a dedicated spot for pre-76 vehicles.

The caravan will leave Camarillo at 7:00 AM.

Camarillo, is off the 101, about 10 minutes West of Thousand Oaks.

Take the Las Posas Exit, take a right at the exit, then take a left at the first light then into the McDonald's parking lot. We will leave at 7:00, drive at a sane and legal speed, get there early, and avoid the large bling bling crowd."

e-mail pierre and let him know you are coming so we can watch for you.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours