• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Whatever happened to the google site search?

Using the 'forum search' or the 'site search' features seem pretty useless. If there was an option to show results based on relevant thread topics I could probably find what I'm looking for. None of the search results ever seem relevant to my search, no matter how basic. I'm hoping that there's a sepearte link to a google-able faq forum search. If anyone could point me in the right direction I'd be less apt to post my dumb questions on the board. Thanks!

I dunno...

... but u can make a search site-specific from google home page (or toolbar), such as typing into google: s14 site:http://www.bmw2002faq.com/ will give ya S14 stuff.

Hmm, to search the archive u would... have to do something different... or rely on Googles cached pages. Seems the links'll not go into the archive. Or something.

Cheers,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.