• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Out from the street arose such a clatter I sprung from my

dfureyo2's

Gosh, Dave, is that the same 02 I got to ride in at Dubois' after Palo Alto? Sorry about your loss, glad that the family and friends are well. Couldn't help seeing some humor in your devastating pictures...

"HORNY LANDCRUISER HUMPS INNOCENT 2002"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Some memories of happier days on "Quiene Sabe"

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

What I am really wanting to know is where in the hell did he get wasted? I have heard of a couple of local bars serving to military not bothering to check ID's. If this is the case, then somebody should be held responsible. The kid definately owns the accident, but who gave him the booze(he is only 20) and who in the hell let him drive home in his condition? If it was one of the bars, I will be consulting with a Lawyer. I have a feeling that The insurance company will try and stick it to me even though my car was an innocent bystander. All I want is my damn car back. And if that means finding out what tree the apple fell from, so be it. My o2 will sing again and It will f*cking Scream!

David

David Furey

73 02(3rd generation)

73 tii RIP

68 1602 little screamer