• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Caution advised on ebay 73 02

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

I asked for more pics(larger ones, the ones posted were teeny tiny) and he said he deleted them from his camera and I was out of luck. Whenever someone does this all sorts of red flags start flying. If your thinking of bidding I advise personal inspection of the car before doing so. Here's the link....steve

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/M20-Powered-Round-Tail-Light-2002_W0QQitemZ4585504226QQcategoryZ42601QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is the third time I've seen this car on ebay. The second time, I was considering it. I thought I was selling my 911 so I could afford to ship it, but I decided to keep the 911. Bidding ended at $3300 that time.

I got some basic answers from him, but I send a long questionnaire and did not get a response. To be fair, I sent it with maybe a day and a half remaining in the auction, and it was quite detailed, but I silll expected some kind of response.

If it is for real, it looks like an awesome car, but it appears that two people have already backed out. Maybe someone could try to go and look at it over the weekend?

1963 Vespa VNB

1972 BMW 2002 - Sold :-(

1972 Porsche 911T - Sold :-(

Guest Anonymous

Or better yet, sort out the exhaust system and buy some matching tires and sell it as a running/driving car! If those are the only items that need attention?

Sold at $3350. Hopefully for the new owner it turns out to be a decent car.

I just don't get the overall shoddy presentation of a car that has already had that much time and effort put into it . A few hundred bucks and some time sprucing it up would've made all the difference.

Jason

1974 Malaga 2002 daily driver