• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beautiful One Piece Dash (with Seatbelt Sign) No Cracks

JWT

Posted (edited)
Price: $1000

Description:

Condition 8.5 maybe 9/10 ??  💁 - Selling a one piece dash in excellent condition. No cracks anywhere, soft and "firm mushy" still.  There is a circular 'dent' at the bottom of the dash that is approx 4mm and a line (probably from laying on my shelf whoops) - see photo - it is pretty exaggerated in close up form however will not be in the line of site when installed as it is under the lip of the dash out of sight.  All attachment points are solid and accounted for.  The seatbelt light is there but no cover for it and it does not have the tiny bulb on the circuit board so pretty sure it is kaput.  No idea how much shipping will be, maybe close to 100.00 but I will just ship at cost and supply the reciept.  If this is too high, let me know, I am a reasonable man and it seems these are going for 800-1500 so I went in at what I thought was somewhat relative for its condition.  I did not use any vinyl solutions to shine it up but have excellent ones available and can give it a good cleaning prior to shipping.  I just used some soap and water for now.  In a couple of the photos the dash looks faded however it is not, my bad photo skills with my equally terrible lighting.

Lastly, this can be used in a tii as you know, the "punch out" is still intact on the backside for the clock to be added if you so chose.   Thank you.

IMG_2567.JPG

IMG_2566.JPG

IMG_2565.JPG

IMG_2564.JPG

IMG_2563.JPG

IMG_2562.JPG

IMG_2561.JPG

IMG_2560.JPG

IMG_2559.JPG

IMG_2558.JPG

IMG_2557.JPG

IMG_2556.JPG

IMG_2555.JPG

IMG_2554.JPG

IMG_2553.JPG

IMG_2552.JPG

Edited by JWT
Lowered price 200.00
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, oldbugr said:

Two questions, please. Any idea what year this came out of? Any chance you have the steering cover? 

PM Sent.