• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Sunroof Ceiling Frame

Go to solution Solved by Dave919,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this.

Does anyone have Item #4 Ceiling Frame for sale or *Loan*? I inadverntantly misplaced or had the dreaded thought  "I won't need that, I should be able to get another one moment"and threw it away.

*Loan* I have an aerospace sheet metal fabrication company and could easily scan and laser cut this item for myself and anyone else if I could find the dimesions.

Ceiling frame

Sunroof Ceiling Frame.jpg

Dave, I appreciate the offer to borrow yours. Will you be taking the sunroof headliner off of the ceiling frame also? If not I can work around it. I will take care of the shipping charges, @Mike Self mentioned that the best way to ship it is sandwhiched between 2 sheets of cardboard.

Hey Mike if you dont get one sorted message me I have one in storage thats not the best but that could be used to take dimensions and stuff. I dont want to pull it out and ship it but I will if you hit a dead end I would probably charge you shipping to do so though and I won't be down there for at least 2 to 6 weeks. Just throwing it out there as a plan B. I dont need it I deleted my sunroof.

Cheers,

Rick.

IMG_8107.jpg

IMG_8108.jpg

Edited by lunarkingdom