• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

14 Ft. Indoor CarCapsule – CC14F

MikeD

Price: $250

Description:

Fits 2002's from 1973 and earlier only.

CarCapsule will protect your BMW from any dust, dirt, dings, corrosion, or mildew. With its airtight seal and body fabric double-walled construction that’s puncture-resistant; it protects your  car 365 days a year against unexpected weather conditions.  Also protects your interior.  Will never allow musty odors nor pests!

Easy set-up

Once your car is positioned on the base-mat; attach the fan, zip it up, and plug it in. No assembly is required. The washable charcoal filter and High CFM Fan will keep dust, dirt, and insects out, maintaining a pristine environment.

Setup time is about 15 minutes.

CC14F Indoor CarCapsule Features:

Overall Size 14' - 168"x78"x68" (Length x Width x Height)
    0.30mm clear PVC top cover.
    0.45mm basemat is mildew, abrasion, and flame resistant.
    Heavy Duty Basemat Impervious to oil, gas, and antifreeze.
    Rust-free;100% Nylon “self-healing” coil zippers.
    No metal parts inside! No metal frame! No bare metal!
    Fan: 190 CFM @ 4200 RPM, dual ball bearing, for continuously filtered airflow.
    12 Volt, 1.5A power transformer.
    Includes fan, power supply, and washable charcoal filter.
    Weight: 40 lbs.
    $395 New $250 Firm Local Pickup Springfield VA desirable.  Shipping would be expensive.

car capsule quarter.jpg

car capsule front.jpg

car capsule blower.jpg

car capsule back.jpg

Edited by MikeD
clairfication

1974 2002tii Restored (Original Owner) #2782393
2013 Porsche C4S Cab (Original Owner)
BMW CCA #23777

Depends on the year of the 2002.  1973 and earlier will fit at just under 14 feet @ 13.88 feet.  Are you local to Springfield VA?  If you are you are welcome to stop by and we can try it.  It is a nice way to store a car.

BMW CCA #23777

15 hours ago, Ed Jenkins said:

I like the concept but a 2002 is a little over 15' so have you actually had a 2002 inside? a tight fit is fine but if an 02 can not it will not work. Please advise. If a 2002 fits I will take it, thanks.

Ed

I see that I didnt answer your whole question.  My 2002tii does not fit because it is a 1974.  Big bumpers put it over the size.

BMW CCA #23777