• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for 02 parts OH

Mtechnic

FWIW, we have numerous interior parts such as door cards, roundie front seats,  and the like in good to fair condition. One and two piece dashes. Also have a set of Roundie front seats redone in Gobi leather never installed. 

As far as wheels, we have E21 Turbines, Sq TL steelies, and other sets. Travelng for a week or I'd send you pictures.

We are 20 miles north of Chicago.

Let me know,

Rich

'72 2002 Tundra/Saddle,

'72 2002tii Ceylon/Black 

'89 325is Alpine White/Sand - 88 535is Royal Blau Gray Leather M Cloth

On 9/15/2023 at 12:22 AM, RFord888 said:

FWIW, we have numerous interior parts such as door cards, roundie front seats,  and the like in good to fair condition. One and two piece dashes. Also have a set of Roundie front seats redone in Gobi leather never installed. 

As far as wheels, we have E21 Turbines, Sq TL steelies, and other sets. Travelng for a week or I'd send you pictures.

We are 20 miles north of Chicago.

Let me know,

Rich

And I can vouch for my friend Rich. You won't be disappointed in any transaction you make with him.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...