• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would like to borrow/rent/buy a 6025 cylinder head tool

Go to solution Solved by Cabbage Fumes,

I'm only going to need this for a few hours so it's not really something I'd like to spend the time fabricating.  Anyone have one they'd be willing to share or rent?  I'll cover all shipping fees or I'm in the Los Angeles area and would be happy to pick it up and leave you a deposit.

Thank you.  

Useful info and some possible leads on the cam tool here:

https://www.bmw2002faq.com/forums/topic/162596-cam-removal-tool/

and note - there are 2 variants, the latter for the larger valved heads:

https://www.bmw2002faq.com/forums/topic/232074-two-different-cam-removal-tools-why/

Where we goin’? … I’ll drive…
There are some who call me... Tom too         v i s i o n a u t i k s.com   

• Solution

If you don't have luck finding a rental/loaner, I can let you use my factory tool while I'm at my shop in Duarte by appointment. I'll give you the space to work and the use of whatever tools that you'll need to remove your cam (assuming that's your plan) but no, factory tools will not leave my shop.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Furry Camel said:

If you don't have luck finding a rental/loaner, I can let you use my factory tool while I'm at my shop in Duarte by appointment. I'll give you the space to work and the use of whatever tools that you'll need to remove your cam (assuming that's your plan) but no, factory tools will not leave my shop.

That is an awesome offer friend. I’m 15 min from you. Will send a PM.

I love this community. Thank you!