• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Restored/ updated pedal box

stephers

Price: $650

Description:

I have a pedal box that I have restored/updated       Welded in new metal to get rid of the rust aa well as the large cutout in the bottom of the pedal box       Included are the top bracket that the booster attaches to.      All parts were media blasted and then zinc plated gold           I installed needle roller bearings in both the top fulcrum pivot and the accelerator rod      I used sealed roller bearing for the pedals with special hardened shoulder bolts for both the pedals and the upper fulcrum  ( also used a spacer tube between the needle roller bearing in the fulcrum )    Used a dist cap spark plug wire cap that I cut down as a dust cover for the accelerator rod on the outside of the box         Not as pretty as others that I have done but this box is solid        All the pedals and fulcrum move so smoothly without any side movement   Included are new rubber pedal pads       Everything as down in a semi gloss powder coat.      Any questions, please feel free to contact me 

Shipping not included and paypal fees of 4% to be paid as well

Note ***   string is on there just to hold the pedals in place 

Thanks, Rick

DSCN5618.JPG

DSCN5620.JPG

DSCN5622.JPG

DSCN5623.JPG

DSCN5624.JPG

DSCN5779.JPG

DSCN5780.JPG

DSCN5781.JPG

DSCN5782.JPG