• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Euro lower dash (3 piece dash)

RonfromIN

2 hours ago, RonfromIN said:

Need lower dash of Euro 3 piece dash with chrome fascia trim. Model years March 1968 to March 1971. I could do with only the farthest left component that houses flasher with a cutout for hood release. Email or text Rplantz217@gmail.com 

Ron,

We sometimes refer to these pieces as the under-dash panels. I wouldn’t wait for a lower left under-dash panel that has already been drilled for the emergency flasher switch.

Given your car is a ti, imported originally to Canada, I don’t know — others will — who, when, or where your flasher switch was installed: Factory? Canadian dock? Dealer? Importation to U.S.? There are sufficient other Canadian 50 ti’s on this forum to find out what others have in this regard. A U.S.-spec car of the same model year (1970?) would probably have had the flasher switch  mounted on top of the dashboard, in the small “change non-holder” to the left of the instrument binnacle.

The challenge in this WTB, I suspect, is finding a left under-dash panel that works with the chrome-trimmed dashboard. It might be the same as for the padded-face dash but I have some vague recollection, from my 1967 1600-2 — which, of course, had a chrome-trimmed dashboard — that there were differences between the under-dash panels.

Best regards,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)