• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BMW 2002ti, 1970, colorado,5-speed gearbox, lim slip diff

laurens

Price: $65000

Description:

bmw 2002ti has 5-speed dog-leg gearbox and limited slip differential !

seats and backseat are still original cloth, the carpet i have recent renewed,color carpets black!

this bmw 2002ti was garaged for 28 years , so i did a lot of refresments, technical !

body is original, no welding done, bottom cleaned with dryiceblasting,all documentated with photo's!

this bmw had NO rust !! exceptional body condition!

it is a matching numbers bmw!

the car comes with the original handwritten italian licensebook from 1970 !

bmw 2002ti colorado.JPG

bmw 2002ti colorado1.JPG

bmw 2002ti colorado2.JPG

bmw 2002ti colorado3.JPG

bmw 2002ti colorado4.JPG

bmw 2002ti colorado5.JPG

bmw 2002ti colorado9.JPG

bmw 2002ti colorado10.JPG

bmw 2002ti colorado11.JPG

IMG_6542.JPEG

IMG_6543.JPEG

• Thanks 2

This seems like a great opportunity for someone.  I was just going to post asking if your price was $65000 U.S. dollars or 65000 Euro since back in March you were asking 62500 Euro when you posted this 2002ti here.  When I brought up a currency conversion calculator to see what the current difference is I discovered that the Euro has really taken a pummeling vs. the dollar since the last time I checked.  The conversion rate was around 1.20 when I was considering some cars in Europe last summer and now it's 1.06!  With that $65000 USD is pretty much what 62500 Euro was back in March.

I wish I could be the one for this opportunity.  20 years ago I had the opportunity to also buy an authentic 1970 Colorado 2002ti (originally a Canadian market car) with a few needs like paint for the price of a no-needs tii.  I kick myself still to this day for passing on that car given how rare and special these are.

-Gary

• Like 3