• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Square taillights and turn signal relay

kansasTii

I am in need of decent sqaure tail lights and a turn signal relay.  I might me able to do with one tail light if it matches the color of my car. For some reason mine are a different shade of orange/yellow per side. Driver is orange, passenger is yellow.  Even if you only have one, I can go either way on color if I can make somewhat of a reasonably close match. Don't need perfect, just decent....

Thanks

If you are just looking for the lens section of the taillight and not the frame, etc, these are still available new from BMW.  I ordered one the week before last and got it to me in under a week through BluntTech.  This was a driver side lens.  It was spendy at just over $250 before shipping, but after all I went through to get correct taillights, it was worth it to me. I also can't speak to how many of these, and which side, are available without coming from Germany.  With global supply chain issues, anything coming from BMW in Germany now seems to take weeks if not months.  I really lucked out in quickly getting a new one (if you disregard the cost) after trying to find a good used option through the FAQ.

Orange is the normal lens color if you are talking about the outer turn signal section of the lens.  But, without seeing pics of yours I couldn't tell you which of yours is normal since what some people call orange, others would call yellow.  Maybe your yellow one is just a faded original that was orange?

-Gary

Thank you for the reply! I think I found some semi local from Hal with 2002's only. Thanks again and glad you were able to get some new ones. Im sure they look fabulous.  This particular car might not deserve anything quite that nice.... She is going to stay a bit a ruff while in my ownership. Cheers!

• Like 1