• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pristine Set of CMR/ Borrani Steel Wheels 13" x 5 1/2"

coloincaalpine RIP 2021

Price: $1500

Description:

I spent over $600 getting these triangle holed wheels cleaned,inspected and powder coated inside and out. There are no scrapes,rashes,dings,scratches,bruises or divots. I had them done for my Alpina build because I couldn't find true Alpina wheels. I have now found a set of the correct wheels for the car and have no need for these. I don't have the date stamps because I put the tires on and forgot to look but, I believe that they were all '68-'69. Anyway fantastic set of wheels.Center caps not included but readily available from an FAQ member.   I have the same wheels in 6" on my race car.

100% guaranteed as described. Shipping additional. The last set of wheels that I sold were about $120 for 4 wheels in 2 seperate boxes to either coast from Colorado

Dan

IMG_4352.JPG

IMG_4357.JPG

-snowmass 3 (1) (1) (1) (1)                                 (1) (2) (1) (1) (1).jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, RFord888 said:

Maybe :) - haven't hear from Dan yet - But if I do I'll be selling the others soon!

Dan is the man, don’t worry.

So what set are you selling? ?

1969 2002 Granada, 2nd owner

1976 2002 Fjordblau (owned 10 years)

A few steering wheels

Two R1-561s and two R1 528s. All 6 inch. Powder-coated. 

Will be at least a few weeks. Need to remove the tires and figure out pricing etc. Will post them here

• Thanks 1

'72 2002 Tundra/Saddle,

'72 2002tii Ceylon/Black 

'89 325is Alpine White/Sand - 88 535is Royal Blau Gray Leather M Cloth