• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Set of 5 ATS classic wheels 13x6 ET28 4x100 with Toyo RA-1’s

Johnny Riviera

Price: $675

Description:

For sale is a set of 5 ATS classic 13x6 ET28 wheels with 205/60r13 Toyo RA-1 tires. Were on my car until two weeks ago, I have changed my look (gone to the 15” darkside)

Wheels are in good shape, not perfect, but to be expected from vintage wheels. Caps are from an E21, I do not have the ATS caps. 

I bought the tires new, the have life left, but I have used them well. They have some good outer edge wear from lack of camber (since been rectified, thanks DanJer!) one does have a bit of a groove on the inner sidewall from a tie rod rub I noticed after the first Auto-X. Fixed that with some 3/8 spacers that I will include if wanted. I ran the tires quite a bit in this condition with no ill effects. 

Feel free to contact me with any questions. Great vintage wheels, hard to find a set of 5

Local pickup only I’m about 40 min North of Portland. 

Thanks, John

94E70600-7175-40F6-B70A-3C4E565CDC64.jpeg

36D70A2B-77AA-4AEE-BE66-C56A7B5EA8BF.jpeg

Edited by Johnny Riviera
Typo
  • Like 2

That’s the beauty of the hobby. Something for everyone! 

The 195/50 on a 15x7 has pretty much identical outside dimensions to a 205/60 on a 13x6 so tire to wheel opening relationship is the same. 

That said, not trying to convince anyone, and fortunately for me I like both looks!

I said “went to the darkside” in my post as I knew there were strong opinions on this subject on both sides. 

• Like 1

Oh I did drop the dollars on period correct rubber, on my other '02 that is still running 13's (thank you Longstone Tyres)

The 200 treadwear tire wars have produced some amazing autocross tires, and I wanted some of that grip everyone else is enjoying! 

Also, the Yokohama A052's I'm running were no cheaper than Pirelli CN36's on the other car. But at least they'll last less than half as long! It's how many smiles, not how many miles!

Edited by Johnny Riviera
Added info and typo
  • Like 1