• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Leftover parts

Stevenhy92

Price: $100

Description:

I have some parts leftover from my 1976.

1. Gecko Coilovers 1969-1976. Street series coilovers have 24 clicks of combine compression/rebound adjustment with independent preload and ride height adjustment.  The valving and spring rates are designed for street and mild track/autoX use.  These also include adjustable camber plates.  Your strut body must be cut and these fitted and welded. I only put the rear coils on and they have maybe 20 miles, never got around to doing the fronts so they are fresh. Still have the original box and instructions. DANJER Motorsports sells these for $1030 shipped. Get these for $930 shipped with PayPal protection.

2. E24 rear seats and mismatched center console. Could use as is, I'd recommend getting them reupholstered. Not sure how I would ship these so if you have a suggestion, let me know!  $600 shipped with PayPal protection.

3. Ireland Engineering Billet Aluminum Accelerator Pedal (missing hardware?) $90 shipped with PayPal protection.

4. Side view mirrors, came with the car in a box when I got them. Looks like one of the seals came off so the glass doesn't stay put, glass still intact. Little bit of overspray on one of them where it mounts, previous owner resprayed the car. $80 shipped with PayPal protection.

ALL PRICES ARE OBO. Feel free to make me a reasonable offer and keep in mind that shipping is included. Not in desperate need to sell these but would like to clear some space and make some money back. PayPal only. Local pickup in SLC, UT. 

front coils.jpg

coils.jpg

seats.jpg

seat.jpg

seat1.jpg

gas pedal.jpg

pedal.jpg

mirror.jpg

mirror1.jpg

mirrors.jpg

• 2 weeks later...