• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Shorty headed or other

RoccoGilroy

I pulled my driveshaft to replace the center support bearing and have come to the conclusion that I need to remove my exhaust system to finish replacing the shaft... Someone had the entire exhaust system welded together somewhere along the line... it’s one solid piece of “your in the way.”  

Searching for a header... Preferably a shorty but I’m open to options. Ireland is out of stock of everything and only02 doesn’t make them any more. 

Can anyone help me out? 

Charlie, here comes the deuce. And when you speak of me, speak well!

Option 1 :make a flange to accept the steel ring and use a stock replacement resonator and muffler available from bmw.

Option 2 :Ansa does make resonator and muffler and you can also get the s/s/ tip to look stock direct fit .

Option 3 find cast arn manifold ,repair cracks and block off and use a stock down pipe.

Yes its the simple /flaky  route to weld and make the exhaust system ,non serviceable by what you have.