• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Interior light

xavier296

Been looking for a new or useable NON-sunroof interior light for Henrik. I purchased new ones twice from different vendors who said they had them, then they cancelled the order when they couldn't get them.  Mine is broken in half. 

I even bought two different VW ones, hoping they would work, but one is huge and the other would require metal trimming under the headliner. 

Anyone have a useable one?

Thanks, Aaron

'74 2002Tii Sienabraun: Henrik

'67 Ford Galaxie 500: Grandpa

On 4/17/2021 at 10:15 AM, shermanmartinez said:

I have a couple of good used ones. Email for pictures.

Sherman, Tried to contact you via email and PM, but haven't heard back. I would like to buy the one you sent me pics of. Let me know if it is no longer for sale. Thank you.

'74 2002Tii Sienabraun: Henrik

'67 Ford Galaxie 500: Grandpa

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Aaron,

I do have one very clean, undamaged, non-sunroof interior light assembly that I would be willing to let go.

It does not, however, have the little plastic switch handle.  Perhaps, you could swap over the your handle.

Please provide your cell number and I will then send you photos via text message.

Cheers!

Gary