• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New 10:1 JE Pistons for 121 head

inkatouring

Price: $650

Description:

I have a set of 4 brand new, in box, JE Pistons for a 121 head and 292 cam, 10:1 compression, over bore to 91mm for that 2.1 liter displacement motor. Included: pistons, rings, pins and grease. Plus the super cool JE box.

I paid $750 for them a few months ago and then found an S14 crank at a good price and am going in a different direction with my motor build. I'm asking $650 including shipping to lower 48.

If interested, please EMAIL me (not a reply here or a PM, please). My email is joshuaweinstein@ymail.com (yes Ymail not Gmail).

IMG_5934.jpg

IMG_5933.jpg

IMG_5935.jpg

IMG_5937.jpg

IMG_5938(1).jpg

Edited by inkatouring

now: '72 Inka 2000 touring, '82 Alpina C1 2.3  & '92 M5T (daily driver)

before: a lot of old BMWs (some nice, some not so much), a few air-cooled 911s and even a water-cooled Cayman S

Alpina restoration blog: https://www.alpinac1.com/

23 minutes ago, inkatouring said:

I have a set of 4 brand new, in box, JE Pistons for a 121 head and 292 cam, over bore to 89mm for that 2.1 liter displacement motor. Included: pistons, rings, pins and grease. Plus the super cool JE box.

I believe seller means 91 mm (3.5826” bore).

It’s a performance/race ring pack.

Neat stuff, for a particular type of build. Might be good to ask seller what the target compression ratio is, and what alloy they’re forged from. -KB

1 hour ago, kbmb02 said:

I believe seller means 91 mm (3.5826” bore).

It’s a performance/race ring pack.

Neat stuff, for a particular type of build. Might be good to ask seller what the target compression ratio is, and what alloy they’re forged from. -KB

Thanks for catching the mistake on the bore, it's been corrected. And the 3.5862" on the spec sheet shown in the second picture verifies that.

The compression ratio is 10:1, as stated in the title of the post (but added in the text as well, thanks).

• Like 1

now: '72 Inka 2000 touring, '82 Alpina C1 2.3  & '92 M5T (daily driver)

before: a lot of old BMWs (some nice, some not so much), a few air-cooled 911s and even a water-cooled Cayman S

Alpina restoration blog: https://www.alpinac1.com/