• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Front 2002 34mm 4 piston brake calipers

JleonTR

Price: $200

Description:

I am looking for a set of brake calipers for a 2002.  The 34mm four piston calipers.  Does anyone have some for sale with ATE 12 marked on the outboard sides?  As long as it starts with 12 it will be good.  I am trying to match an existing set that cracked.  Thank you for any help.

Edited by JleonTR
changed price

Since I don’t know what the numbers mean, here’s what I have. One ATE caliper has 11R on one side and 3R one the other. The other ATE caliper has 24R on one side and 19R on the other. Both definitely need rebuilding. 
The rest of the calipers I have are stock BMW. 
I need to get up to speed on ATE numbers, but I’m guessing these won’t work for you. 
Rich

On 5/15/2020 at 4:34 AM, coloincaalpine said:

Hi J,

If Rich doesn't have what you need, give me a shout and i'll look in my stash.         Hi Rich!

Dan

What’s up DQ! 

On 5/15/2020 at 9:32 AM, JleonTR said:

Thank you Rich, so much, for checking.  The 11R was close!  I will have to pass for now.  I am still on the hunt.

I was told the marks are from the foundry they came from. 

Hi Dan can you please help me out?

Thanks,

Jeff

No worries Jeff, Dan will set you right. 

Edited by RichenFamous