• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trunk Lock Body Panel Needed

CubbyChowder

My trunk lock area is totally mangled. Looking for one in good condition that can be cut from a parts car. Maybe cut like 2-3" around the hole like shown in dashed red lines in the pic. If you can include the separate backside tab/panel as well, even better!

I've been told this body panel area is the same on all years

Located in San Luis Obispio, CA - zip is 93401

Please text me pictures at (805)710-3143 or PM me on here. Thank you!

49843843956_dd9c376169_c.jpg

Edited by CubbyChowder

Good Morning,

I have what you need. Part would be removed from a 76 parts car. If you want it, I will carefully cut out for you....will take a bit of time.  Haven't figured out a price yet.

You are correct. For all years, fitment is same. 

I will text you photos shortly.  Please confirm specifically, what you need on the "inside trunk side" of the panel. 

I am in Western Washington. FYI,  I know that USPS ground priority shipping to SLO will be in the $15 to $20 range depending on how big the box is.

I am set up to take PayPal.

Okay...will text photos now.

Gary  

1 hour ago, gprotto said:

Good Morning,

I have what you need. Part would be removed from a 76 parts car. If you want it, I will carefully cut out for you....will take a bit of time.  Haven't figured out a price yet.

You are correct. For all years, fitment is same. 

I will text you photos shortly.  Please confirm specifically, what you need on the "inside trunk side" of the panel. 

I am in Western Washington. FYI,  I know that USPS ground priority shipping to SLO will be in the $15 to $20 range depending on how big the box is.

I am set up to take PayPal.

Okay...will text photos now.

Gary  

Hi Gary, 

Thank you for your message. As of right now I have a good lead on one that is currently getting cut out and shipped to me, so I think I am good to go. In case that falls through for any reason you will be the first to hear from me!