• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS. More Parts in Inventory

Harry Malkas

Price: $40

Description:

The following parts for sale.

Headlight Switches. $60 plus shipoing.

Dash Switch Knobs. $30 plus shipping.

Fasten Seat Belt Warning Display. $50 plus shipping.

Complete Cigarette Lighter with Socket. $80 plus shipping.

Assorted Belt Trim.

Door $60 plus shipping.

Front Fenders $70 plus shipping.

Rear Quarters  $60 plus shipping.

Trunk Sides $50 plus shipping.

Rear Trunk Between Taillights  Early Style $75, Late Style $50 plus shipping.

Passener side late model rear taillight omplete with chrome trim and bulb holderswith slight crack $50 plus shipping.

Cigarette Lighter complete with socket. $75 plus shipping.

Trunk tools starting at $10 plus shipping.

Still tons of Tii parts, too much to list

Green and clear Quarter Window Glass. $50 plus shipping.

Bumper accordions,front or rear $40 each plus shipping.

Fuel/ Temp Gauge $75 plus shipping.

Headlight Buckets $60 each plus shipping with bulb.

Window Cranks $30 each plus shipping.

Yellow Front Marker Reflectors. $20 each plus shipping.

Photos by request.   

Edited by Harry Malkas
Price error

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi again Harry,

Your parts just keep popping up as I look through the listings. I would like the display. Did I ever send you the pictures of the display with my electronics? They were very popular. I had a mold made and vacuum formed them. Sadly I never kept any so I must scrounge. Sorcing parts to recreate the display I had.   

Fasten Seat Belt Warning Display. $50 plus shipping.

I did not receive any photos of the display. Reduce the price of the display to $ 40.

Shipping will be $17.10 USPS Priority Mail Med. Size Box.

I forgot the price I listed the wiper motor for but just add the two items and than add the shipping.

Please confirm your mailing address.

Thanks for your loyalty. I am really in a bind financially due to getting scammed and having our savings cleaned out with no recourse. 

Harry I had no idea it was that bad. I am so sorry, what a horrible thing to go through. I remember in our first emails you mentioned that. Makes my $150 and $80 meaningless. That is very scary, as somehow they must have gotten your confidential banking info. Makes me want to not use Zell but Paypal seems safe, hopefully. Very scary world and now with AI? My wife has been telling me about a big water supply issue on an island where Bill Gates and many billionaires live but I see nothing in the Seattle news. Turns out it was AI generated? Over the next few days I will try to project ahead on what I might need. Instead of buying one thing at a time I will put together a full list. This is after the fact but my homeowners insurance has an option to insure against fraud. I will pay more attention to this and check just what is covered and upgrade if necessary. 

One thing I do need now is the defroster plastic tube for the left, drivers side. I just bought a right but the left will help me in my mockup as I am adding booster fans and 12v dampers to moderate the heat and cold better. Let me know if you have one. Thanks.  

I do not have the defrost tube but I'm sure my friend has one. Did I mention the cars my friend has. He has three 2002 Turbos, one Touring, five or six Tii s, about seven or eight  E9 coupes, a 503 coupe, a  E30 M and many, many, many parts.

No your money from purchases is not MEANINGLESS.

Thanks Again.

Harry