• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 2002 Project 1975 or older

Max02

Price: $3000

Description:

I am looking for an 02 in California that will not need to be smogged. Main concern is rust, needs to be in decent shape. Do not care about the interior, doesn't even need one. I just finished rebuilding a salvaged E90, but the dream has always been to build a 2002 as a resto mod. The more parts the car has the better. I am not looking to do massive rust repair. Transportation is a plus if the car is not local. Eager buyer if the price is right!

1973 2002 m20 swap - verona red

2009 E90 328 msport - le mans blue metallic

On 4/23/2020 at 5:49 PM, Max02 said:

Description:

I am looking for an 02 in California that will not need to be smogged. Main concern is rust, needs to be in decent shape. Do not care about the interior, doesn't even need one. I just finished rebuilding a salvaged E90, but the dream has always been to build a 2002 as a resto mod. The more parts the car has the better. I am not looking to do massive rust repair. Transportation is a plus if the car is not local. Eager buyer if the price is right!

Is $3k your max price? I might know of a rust free shell 1975 square light. 

thanks, 

jb 

'69 2002 (M2 for 2012) daily driver

'71 911 T (2.4s) powered Weekend joyride

'67 VW Crew Cab Turbo truck parts hauler

--------------------------------------------------

www.eurovintageparts.com

• 1 month later...
On 4/23/2020 at 5:49 PM, Max02 said:

Description:

I had a deal fall through on a 1971. Still looking for a project, please contact me if you have something

1973 2002 m20 swap - verona red

2009 E90 328 msport - le mans blue metallic