• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Oil Pan for M2 conversion

FerosFerio

Price: $1234

Description:

Hi I'm looking for an oil pan for my M2 project. I have read that the M10 pan will work but the part about that I find confusing is that the transmission appears to bolt to part of the upper S14 oil pan. Looking for a solution that works without relocating my motor mounts. Thanks, 

Ryan 

Edited by FerosFerio

6 minutes ago, FerosFerio said:
Price: $100

Description:

Hi I'm looking for an oil pan for my M2 project. I have read that the M10 pan will work but the part about that I find confusing is that the transmission appears to bolt to part of the upper S14 oil pan. Looking for a solution that works without relocating my motor mounts. Thanks, 

Ryan 

Look through some of the many M2 build threads and you’ll find all the answers you’re looking for. I ran an M10 oil pan on my S14, modified only with a return line bung welded on. 

I don’t think it should matter which transmission you run, I originally was working around a 265/5 and ended up going with a 245 and cannot recall any issues with the M10 oil pan.

I am sure you’ll get a more thorough answer here soon, but dig around a little more in the project forums. 

-Ryan

-Ryan

02/02 Z8 Jet Black

05/87 M3 Hennarot

04/71 2002tii Baikal