• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

portugal delivery - shock tower / wheel arch shutz

2k2tii

Reviving yet another "ancient history" of the CKD's assembled in Portugal, this thread is yet another little treasure trove.  Great information from @vs_sat (who last posted in 2020) with his photos of the trunk area and questions about the schutz.  I am in the market, just researching and looking now, and have a couple available to see.  I did go see the one 1600-2 and looked into the trunk, but before I was aware of the schutz differences, and I did not take photos.  I'm going back and will certainly look this time!  That car was presented as original paint, but it is Resedagrün, so there's that... but bodywork in excellent condition.  Very little rust problem with Portugal cars!  Another car is quite nice and I need to go see it, have to find the time, a 1602 near Lisbon.  Picture of that one, just cuz....

image (3).jpg

Edited by bpeckm
  • Like 2