• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E21 2.0 Cylinder Head

AustrianVespaGuy

Price: $350

Description:

Been holding on to this backup head for quite a while but think I just don't really need to keep it anymore.  Rebuilt E21 2.0 head with a 284 reground camshaft ca 2008.  I had slapped this on my stock engine for maybe 5000 miles from 2009-2011, but then ended up pulling out the engine for the full rebuild and Megasquirt conversion, at which point I rebuilt the original matching head and put it back on instead.  No oil sparer bar included and it's also not drilled for a mechanical fuel pump.  I think this is best suited for someone who's after a bolt-on-and-go head; probably not for you if you intend to do you own full head rebuild, as it's still fresh enough that I don't think it's worth tearing down again right now.  Reminder: will work fine with flat-top pistons but higher compression raised pistons need to be properly matched with the correct head!

IMG_20190513_071122.jpg

IMG_20190513_071100.jpg

IMG_20190513_071250.jpg

IMG_20190513_071536.jpg

DSCF2472.JPG

Edited by AustrianVespaGuy
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...