• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SHATTERED ! ! !

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

URL: http://home.comcast.net/~dadepew/73_BMW_2002.html

No. Not the Stones song. My driver's side window.

A ranger pulled out of Pinnacle Mountain State Park pulling a trailer full of canoes. As I got close, he dropped a PFD. I stopped to pick it up. What I didn't realize is that my partially opened window slid towards the rear of the car when I opened the door. When I pulled it shut, glass went everywhere. Freaked me out!

I took the door skin off and discovered that the bottom window rail had rusted almost in two.

I'll be replacing the window with one out of the tii that is sitting in the workshop waiting to get it's engine rebuilt.

Where is the best place to buy a window to put back in the tii?

BTW, I have just reduced the price of the '73 Ceylon to $5495. I have not worked since 3/1/2004 and I'm feeling pressure to get this one sold. I really want to keep it so I've kept the price high. Now I'm going into sacrifice mode.

Cheers,

Doug

Guest Anonymous

let me get to my 02storage so I can confirm and I'll E you this evening. I have/had clear and tinted , but can't remember which is left.

cd