• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Paint and body (Houston-Galveston. Tx )

Hudo's 1st 02

12 hours ago, pksurveyor said:

I used MC Customs.  It is a family owned shop.  http://mccustomshouston.com/

SO I am new to the game here. I played around and owned 3 early broncos and have an idea about the cost with them. This place, are they expensive, do you think they could do the fender install? I just have no clue what something like this would cost. I live in Galveston ( assuming you know where that is) And I hate to have to drive all the way up there if there expensive. I was looking for a place a lil closer to my area if possible. Just don't know who to trust without referrals. I have seen some videos on the fender installs, looke pretty straight forward but i am nervous to do the job myself. Thanks for your input. Are you local as in live in Houston ? 

I am in Houston.  MC Custom has done work on two of my Caterham and I am satisfied with the result.  Since you are in Galveston, you may want to contact Richard Tomlin @ Apex Auto Works in Alvin.  They do custom work on race cars.  Address is 3122 County Road 181, Alvin, Texas, 832-455-4559.