• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Prefer Trade - 80 320i 5 Speed for a Tii brake booster

kbken62

Price: $800

Description:

I have a 5 Speed transmission that I bought for my restore back in 2009.  At the time the trans had 115K miles and was shipped to me in a box.  I ended up going the S14 route and using a different transmission. 

I'm looking for a Tii brake booster and hope to trade for this transmission.   If I can't find someone willing to trade in the next couple of weeks, I'll just sell.   Local pick up please.  I just absolutely hate shipping big items.

Thanks,

Ken

74 2002 Restore/Upgrade Project - M2

08 Alpina B7

8 hours ago, kbken62 said:
Price: $800

Description:

I have a 5 Speed transmission that I bought for my restore back in 2009.  At the time the trans had 115K miles and was shipped to me in a box.  I ended up going the S14 route and using a different transmission. 

I'm looking for a Tii brake booster and hope to trade for this transmission.   If I can't find someone willing to trade in the next couple of weeks, I'll just sell.   Local pick up please.  I just absolutely hate shipping big items.

Thanks,

Ken

Ken,

Unrelated but which box did you end up mating to your S14? 

Thanks,

Eamon