• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Mechanically SOLID 02

adrian__0911

Hi guys! I am looking for my first 02! I am not very specific on the color, interior, wheels etc. etc. as long as it has a SOLID engine and transmission that can be drive off the lot after i give you the money. NO, it will not be my daily car. I am just entering the '02 world but I've been with e30s for a while now. I don't mind different state location (i live in California) though it will be nice to get a pre-76 because of SMOG. But i am still OK with 76 as long as you have all the components to pass SMOG. I am not looking for a restored car, i just want a mechanically SOLID car. Thanks in advance!

-Adrian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Adrian,

Get in touch with Le Tran at 2002 Garagewerks in Ontario, California.  Le is known on these boards as well as the community for being a stand-up dude.  I purchased my 72tii from him late last year after a lengthy search and couldn't be happier!  He is most active on FB and IG.  His website and a reference from this board are below, good luck with your search! (no affiliation other than a satisfied customer!)

http://www.2002garagewerks.com/

--Sean

• Like 1