• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: Dual headlight grilles for roundie

Crash513

I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for a set of black dual headlight grilles that will fit an early 2002 ('73 tii).  I believe these were OEM for certain markets (Greece for one), and I;ve also heard that there is also an aftermarket version available.  Ideally I'd like to find a set in very good to excellent shape, complete with light buckets.  I'm a serious no-BS cash buyer for the right ones.

Thanks,

Crash

Grilles front view with lights.jpg

Ligh pods for dual light   grilles.jpg

'73 2002 tii Graniterot/Saddle

'17 X5 Xdrive 3.5d Mineral White/Amaro Brown

'18 328d Xdrive Sportwagon Glacier Silver/Black

I heard that from a guy who had a set for sales on FB who is in Bulgaria, which is also where I got the picture.  He shared a greek site (https://www.car.gr/) that has a few 02's listed.    I did some poking around on this site and it does appear that many of the cars listed are quad headlight.  If they were also sold that way in other markets like the UK, I'm hoping that will increase my chances of finding a set.  It does appear to be a bit of a unicorn, especially since the grilles are different between early ana late cars.

I will be selling mine soon , I'm custom making some aluminum ones for my redo . , Not sure when but they will be for sale in the next 6 months . My car came with a late grill I will sell all together complete as in the photo.

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

On 5/20/2017 at 2:23 PM, LimeySteve said:

I will be selling mine soon , I'm custom making some aluminum ones for my redo . , Not sure when but they will be for sale in the next 6 months . My car came with a late grill I will sell all together complete as in the photo.

Let me know when your ready to seel them, LimeySteve.  I will take them off your hands.  I can live with that timeline, but I'll let you know if I find another set in the meantime.  

Thanks!

Crash513

On 5/20/2017 at 2:23 PM, LimeySteve said:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...