• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BMW 2002 event in Florida

Roy_Rich

If you contact German Motor Works in Longwood ask Debbie or Jim if they know of any cars for sale as they are the most knowledgeable shop in the area.  I know they have at least 5 2002's there.  If they are for sale is another question as some are customer's cars and they own 3 or 4 too

WP_20161114_09_27_43_Pro[1].jpg

75 2002: weber, ANSA, lowered, 14" wheels, new engine, new suspension, rust free & square.

1 hour ago, Mike_R said:

If you contact German Motor Works in Longwood ask Debbie or Jim if they know of any cars for sale as they are the most knowledgeable shop in the area.  I know they have at least 5 2002's there.  If they are for sale is another question as some are customer's cars and they own 3 or 4 too

WP_20161114_09_27_43_Pro[1].jpg

Mike, thanks for the lead, I'll call German Motor Works and ask about any 2002's for sale. Love the Rick Griffin profile picture. At least I think its a Rick Griffin picture or my eyes are failing me.  Thanks again.