• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need an 8 bolt crank

Naz

I have one, and am willing to ship it to you. I'm located in Maryland. The crank is still in a spare motor. Removing the crank will make it easier for me to get the remaining part of the engine out of my basement, where it's been taking up precious space in my parts room for the past 5 1/2 years. $125 plus shipping. PM me if you're interested. 

Grice

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

I haven't checked the bearings, but based on the previous ownership, I am assuming they are original size. Previous owner parked the car (1977 320i, with 2.0 liter M10) in the early 80s after a blown head gasket. I confirmed the blown head gasket. Engine still turned by hand with the head on it. Cylinder bores are clean with no rust or pitting. I'll pull the crank and inspect the bearing surfaces, and send photos if you wish. 

Grice

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

I pulled the crank. Bearing surfaces are shiny and smooth. No indication of bearing wear or failure. Main bearings are marked BMW 115033021202. Not sure what size that indicates. 

Grice

williamggruff