• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hey all you experts, what wheels are these?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Are they real Alpina's or OZ replicas? how can you tell? To me they look like e21 offset.

Are they 15x6's with a funky offset, or 15x7's? Any obvious signs?

thx

Matt

Guest Anonymous

standard.jpg

to check out from BMW Scene magazine, January issue 01/04 and "BMW Car, November 2003. Both bought at Borders bookstore( a weakness - but they show stuff we never see in USA). One features/pictures the whole CSL line, especially the Batmobiles. The other article features, yet another lucky Swiss guy's car, who owns 1 of 2 Alpina CSLs( series II- total production 57 cars in 1974). These were CSLs redone by Alpina-and it is absolutely beautiful. The articles says that Alpina actually did most of the R and D for all the CSLs for BMW.

Guest Anonymous

not, but the 15x6s on the front of the 320 I got a few weeks go have the following cast into the center of the wheel between lug bolt holes: Alpina / ET12 6J 15 H2 / K8A4O265 / 3611107 - same on both wheels.

Guest Anonymous

Hartge and alot of others who sold them under their own name. I know that some Alpina wheels have "Alpina" cast into them- usually near the size + offset info, but some true Alpina wheels have "OZ" cast into them too.

Bret.