• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Consoles

BavarianKlasse

18 minutes ago, rockye10 said:

Nice thread jack. ;)

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

sorry, not my intention...enough people know about what i do that i don't have to "threadjack"...i was trying to help you with pricing....i shouldn't have interfered, good luck with your sale

if anyone needs good, used console sides they don't come up for sale often so if you need replacements rockye's got em

Edited by esty
correct my bad spelling

Nice thread jack. [emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

People always decide by considering price vs condition shown in your photos. The good thing about this forum unlike eBay is that it allows for fair competition hence reasonable prices.

esty could've created a new thread as "new console for sale" right after your thread so no need to hijack your thread.

It's clear that she was trying to help you with estimated price range.

You seem like a good chap and I respect that you have a right to ask for any price but I also recall your previous requests from this forum in assisting you with estimating used part listing price.

Best way for you is to search short console under "for sale" thread. For example a complete clean used short console just sold for $125. You can also try eBay as advised before.

• 5 weeks later...