• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best light tan carpet option??

jackwalsh11

Hey all,

I am going Gobi tan for my interior but cannot find a good light tan option for the carpet. I am aware of Only02.com and the Etsy option but was wondering what peoples opinion is on best option. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/66-76-BMW-2-DOOR-CARPET-MOLDED-BMW-2002-Molded-carpet-kit-fits-76-model-10070-/230980973494?fits=Make%3ABMW|Model%3A2002&hash=item35c789f3b6:g:IScAAOSwpDdVSpXl&vxp=mtr

Has anyone used this one piece carpet? 

Anything helps! 

Jack,

If you want a matching color and/or a high quality carpet, find an automotive upholstery wholesaler near you.  I was able to pick out my perfect color/material in person and then send several yards of it to Esty (who then did her awesome thing).  In doing it this way there is no chance of a color miss-match.  I have seen one or two of those one-piece kits and was not impressed.  There were spots where there was space between the carpet and sheetmetal, which gave way when you pressed them.  Not to mention the carpet material was rather cheap feeling.

Edited by AceAndrew