• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just got a call from an insurance adjuster.

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

He works for insurance companies and was sked to check for the price of a set of 15" Alpina wheels. he asked me if I knew a guy called Giorgio. Yes, I did, of course. Well, what happenned is that the guy's 1972 Euro Tii was found laying on the gravel, without its 4 Alpina wheels. The rockers, nose panel, bumpers were all scratched and banged. Only problem is that the whole car comes from a 6 year restoration. Bare metal shell, rechromed bumpers, etc. It hurts.

Guest Anonymous

They have been out of production for about 10 years now and the 15x7's which are ~400 euros each do not fit well without flares.

Although walloth und nesch says they have 15X6 when you call them it turns out they do not.

Guest Anonymous

He told me that a fellow from Vancouver who just happened to buy Sherman Martinez's Alpina is coming to Montreal soon and that he is bringing him a set of 15 x 6.